HOW MUCH RENT CAN I CHARGE?
What Are The Benefits of Renting Out My Home?
Renting out your home may be worth considering, especially if you’re ready to relocate and you’re not interested in selling your home in Dayton, Ohio. Renting out your home is a great way to pay off your mortgage or earn extra cash while waiting for your home’s value to increase. Additionally, you can use the remainder of your earnings as profit, savings or a down payment on another investment property. As an added bonus, you won’t have to spend time searching for a new home if you move back to the Dayton, Ohio area.
How Much Can I Rent Out My Home For?
If you are like the many other homeowners in Dayton, Ohio who are interested in listing their home for rent, your number one question probably is, “How much can I rent out my home for?” When trying to determine how much rent to charge, there are a number of variables you’ll need to consider before making a decision.
1) What is my home worth?
2) Is my home ready to rent?
3) How much are other landlords in my area charging for rent?
4) Can I charge enough monthly rent to cover my mortgage payment?
5) Does Ohio have rent control laws limiting what I can charge in rent?
6) Will I manage the property myself or hire a property management company?
7) How much money does it cost to hire a property management company in Dayton Ohio?
Now that we’ve discussed some of the benefits of renting out your home and posed some important questions for you to consider before actually listing your home for rent, we would like to help you move forward. We invite you to fill out the form below so that we can provide you with a rough estimate of how much your home is worth and how much monthly rent you can expect a tenant to pay for your rental property.